My Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Handbag Essentials
In the lead up to this week's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week (which is being held at the Overseas Passenger Terminal in Sydney), I thought I would do a quick 'what's in my bag' type post, fashion week style!
Basically these are some of the things that I consider absolutely essential for something like fashion week. Of course, there are a million other things I'll probably end up stashing in my handbag at the last minute, but these are the items that stick out in my mind.
- ipad - I need to be able to keep up with my insane schedule for the week, it's all on here. Plus, this will help me update throughout the day.
- iPhone - Obvious essential. Instagram!
- Sunglasses - To wear outside and when travelling to offsite shows. Mine are Chanel and I am in love with them,
- Business Cards - This week will be all about networking for me!
- Lipsticks & Gloss - Nothing makes you look more polished than a well applied lipstick. I favour Tom Ford, Illamasqua and MAC.
- Face Powder - Absolute necessity for me. Running between shows and backstage means my t-zone will look like an oil-slick. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural to the rescue!
- Blush/Mirror - I'll probably use the mirror constantly throughout the day. Nothing worse than realising you have lipstick on your teeth after meeting someone new, or worse, you've been photographed! I'll freshen up my blush by late afternoon.
- Camera - My dear friend Amy has loaned me her baby for fashion week. Seriously, she's amazing. I couldn't be more grateful.
- Deodorant - To freshen up throughout the long days.
|Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel|
I am obsessed with my Rocco Duffel bag from Alexander Wang. It's a very recent purchase from Shopbop and I absolutely adore it. I chose the colour 'tangerine' because I have plenty of black bags and for such a statement piece, I thought it best to steer clear of traditional black.
Are any of you attending MBFWA? Holler at me if you are, would love to meet/catch up with all of you!
Stay tuned for all my MBFWA updates via my Twitter, Instagram (my name is ang14), Facebook page and of course on my blog. I'm going to try my best to get multiple posts up every day this week. We'll see how I go!
labelsAlexander Wang, Bloom Cosmetics, Chanel, Handbags, Illamasqua, MAC, Makeup, MBFW, MBFWA, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Online Shopping, Rocco Duffel, Shopbop, Tom Ford
Share this post